NVIDIA is dedicated to the security and trust of our software products and services, including all source code repositories managed through our organization.
If you need to report a security issue, please use the appropriate contact points outlined below. Please do not report security vulnerabilities through GitHub/GitLab.
Reporting Potential Security Vulnerability in an NVIDIA Product
To report a potential security vulnerability in any NVIDIA product:
- Web: Security Vulnerability Submission Form
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We encourage you to use the following PGP key for secure email communication: NVIDIA public PGP Key for communication
- Please include the following information:
- Product/Driver name and version/branch that contains the vulnerability